Opsview is a global IT monitoring software company. We are on a mission to build the best IT monitoring software, ensuring our customers’ systems work 24/7. Opsview is trusted by global businesses, government organizations and service providers, including MIT, Sky, Cisco, IBM, Telefónica, Daimler, British Telecom and AXA.
To succeed in our mission, we hire talented individuals who can bring their experience, hard work ethic and enthusiasm to developing, selling and supporting our software around the globe. We aspire to be the best place you’ve ever worked and are proud of our company culture. You’ll love working at our fantastic campus offices and enjoy the great benefits we provide.
Who are we looking for?
Joining our fantastic Engineering team, you will be responsible for future versions of Opsview Monitor. We are hugely proud of our current version (go and check it out on our website!) – Your task is to help is make it even better!
Reporting in to our Product Manager and working with our Engineering team on a daily basis you will spend your time communicating product requirements and making design decisions.
You will have strong communication skills and be comfortable evaluating information from multiple sources, reconciling disagreements and deconstructing high-level information in to the details that our Engineering team will need to continue to innovate and improve our product.
If you have………
• Good business or systems analysis experience (having experience in a software product environment would be music to our ears!)
• An ability to work with multiple stakeholders and prioritising requirements
• Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of writing product requirement documents and user stories. Experience of developing wireframes using tools such as Balsamiq or similar tools is a must!
• A good technical understanding and are comfortable using Linux at command line level
…………..then we want to talk to you
Why join Opsview?
Opsview is a great place to be. We are growing quickly and, along with a great salary, we can offer you some great benefits too, including:
• Health & Wellness Cashback Plan
• Private Medical Insurance
• Dental and Eye Plan
• Contributory Pension
• Group Income Protection / Group Life Insurance
• Season ticket loan
• Monthly Social Outings as well as a quarter company event
• Chill out area with free drinks. Cold drinks from our “Popsview” fridge as well as tea and coffee on tap!
• Free Team lunches
• Discounted Gym Memberships
• Cycle Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers Scheme
Opsview can offer an attractive relocation package with this role.