GlossGenius is changing how beauty and wellness business owners do business and now it’s time to bring in an all-star product manager to lead GlossGenius’s product development! As GlossGenius’s Mobile Product Manager you will have a founding role as one of the early members of the GlossGenius Product team. In this position, you will have a critical role in defining and shaping the future of one of the fastest growing SaaS products in the beauty and wellness space as you will take a lead role in defining product priorities, identifying business and customer needs, and working with cross-functional teams to deliver new features to our amazing GlossGenius users.
Responsibilities You’ll Own and Rock
- Fully own and be accountable for the development of a best-in-class mobile product
- Conduct user research to determine the best way to build new features and functionality
- Prioritize and develop business and user requirements
- Work with engineers and designers to develop your product from inception to deployment and beyond!
- Own the project management process to ensure timeline delivery of new features and track key risks
- Be responsible for Product Led Growth where you are expected to achieve business growth outcomes by relying on product usage as the primary driver of acquisition, conversion, and expansion
- Collect and prioritize ongoing feedback from various channels including, direct user feedback, customer service, and social media
- Manage the agile sprint development process
- Running quarterly planning meetings with for your product with the product and executive team
- Understand GlossGenius’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as the best in the industry
You are perfect for this role if…
- You love what you do! You love thinking about mobile products and how they are designed and built. Thinking about products is what you live and breathe for.
- You are obsessed with self-improvement. You are always learning something new both in and out of work.
- You thrive in bringing structure to unstructured environments.
- You love tackling seemingly massive problems and breaking them down into their component parts.
- You are a hustler who will break down walls and stop at nothing to reach your goals and objectives
- You love working with people and are a great communicator
- You’re a born leader. You know how to work differently with different types of people and to achieve your objectives through collaboration.
- You like leading a team and managing people and working together to hit big and audacious milestones
- You’re obsessed with design. You love thinking about the UI and UX of things around you in everyday life.
- You’re data-driven. You like tracking things and improving your performance and the performance of others by using data.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Manager at a high-growth company OR 3+ years working at a top tier technology firm in design or engineering OR 4+ years working in a top-tier management consulting or finance firm
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to New York City
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and ability to build strong relationships across distinct stakeholders
- A results driven go-getter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Get
Competitive equity and salary package
Health & dental insurance
Open time off for vacation & sick leave
Unlimited (incredibly cool) GG team swag
Awesome office snacks and weekly team lunches
- This is for a full-time position in New York, NY (our offices are based in the coolest part of Soho, downtown NYC).
- We are open to mid-level and senior talent for this role. Senior title will be based on experience.