For more than 30 years, onPeak, a GES company, has been the leading provider of event accommodations. Booking millions of hotel rooms each year, onPeak leverages innovative technology, business intelligence and industry expertise to provide a one-of-a-kind hotel experience. From reliable contract negotiations and comprehensive room block management to innovative marketing and personalized customer outreach, onPeak provides a fully customized yet simple and savvy event accommodations program for conferences, tradeshows and events of all shapes and sizes.
We are an approachable, collaborative and focused group of people who love what we do and are really proud of it. We take pride in our unique office environments and the quirky personalities that come along with it. We live by the work-hard, play-hard mentality and are looking for the best to join our dynamic team.
The Associate Product Manager works closely with internal teams (technology, operations and marketing) as well as external stakeholders (clients, vendors and partners) to drive growth, customer satisfaction, business insights and experiential excellence. The APM reports to the Director of Product Development.
Learn more about us and how we provide amazing employee experiences at: https://www.onpeak.com/
- Collaborate with Product Managers, User Experience Designers, Developers and QA teams as well as end users to identify product requirements that achieve business objectives, using wireframes and written specifications when necessary.
- Work closely with internal teams to achieve realistic (yet challenging) deadlines for implementation of these objectives.
- Assist Product team to facilitate transition of feature requirements to development and monitor the status of development projects supporting new products/features through release
- Gather, analyze and advocate for changes based on end-user feedback, product usage data and performance (via testing, Google Analytics, data warehouse, etc.) Someone who likes taking things apart to see how they work will be happy in this role.
- Manage relationships with SaaS customers and facilitate necessary involvement from product, development, devops and QA teams to address customer needs.
- Serve as product liaison to internal development team and outside vendors on strategic technical and infrastructure projects as they relate to onPeak’s software products.
- Work with Product Managers to collaborate with internal teams to manage stakeholder expectations and maintain integrity of product roadmap.
- Support Product team in ongoing efforts to maintain competitive analysis, product marketing materials and support for existing products and features.
- Previous experience in a technical, analytical or digital capacity. (Prior product management experience or education is a bonus)
- Awesome communication skills – both written and verbal. You correct autocorrect and consciously avoid saying “umm…” when you talk.
- Enjoy meeting new people, even grumpy people, and understanding what makes them tick.
- Ability to translate customer/user needs into business objectives and product requirements
- Solid project management skills – you eat tasks and drink deadlines.
- Team first. Always.
- Obsession with making things work better
- Tech savviness, enthusiasm to learn and willingness to take risks.