VP, Product Management
Product | San Francisco | Full Time
Jumpshot provides insights into consumers’ online journeys by measuring every search, click and buy from more than 150 marketplaces across 1,600 categories, including Amazon, Google, Netflix, and Walmart. Major brands and agencies such as Google, Yelp, and TripAdvisor leverage Jumpshot to help make better data-driven decisions to drive more traffic, optimize channels, improve marketing ROI, and sell more online.
We are seeking an outstanding VP, Product who will lead the product vision, strategy, roadmap and execution across all of Jumpshot’s core product lines. Our ideal candidate has strong technical proficiency as well as excellent communication and analytical skills. A combination of Product Management fundamentals, strategic thinking and the ability to manage day-to-day execution of forming specifications, team collaboration, tactical delivery and post delivery analytics is desired.
- Own the product vision that will drive all of the product lines
Form and execute on the product strategy to enable the vision
- Responsible for the success of all customer driven product lines with associated KPIs
- Lead a team of product line owners comprised of product managers and UX designers
- Supervise and mentor a team of product managers on product management process and fundamentals
- Lead product discovery, design, development and release processes
- Collaborate with senior executives on company strategy, differentiation in data assets, and how it translates to specific product initiatives
- Collaborate with Marketing on product positioning, packaging and pricing, competitive landscape, core customer problems and manage product launch processes
- Act as central point of communication for product expertise, requirements and roadmap validation with engineering, QA and business teams
- Educate internal teams on current and future product vision, roadmap, strategy and how it has been driven by core customer problems, customer value, business value and customer validation
- Maintain a clear understanding of data assets in order to connect core customer problems with tangible solutions
- Degree in a technical discipline required (Computer Science, Data Technology or equivalent)
- Experience in Data Analytics alongside 10+ years of startup/SaaS experience in Product Management with a history of working with and motivating remote teams
- Strong Product Management fundamentals with a proven record of identifying core customer problems and providing successful solutions
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a team of product managers and UX designers
- Strong understanding of programming concepts, data architecture, data manipulation
- Understanding of technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences, verbal and written
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills, including coaching, team building, empowerment
- Ability to work well under pressure and at a rapid pace
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
Jumpshot is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
Please: no phone calls, no agencies, no recruiters.