Youtility is looking for an accomplished, driven and highly motivated Agile Product Delivery Manager to join our fast-growing start-up. The role will be a combination of Agile Coach and Project Manager, you will be passionate about Agile ways of working and you will work alongside our Head of Product, designers and in-house developers to coach the team and deliver innovative software solutions to clients.
Your role as an Agile Product Delivery Manager will be pivotal to the team’s success. You will work in changing and challenging circumstances within a highly experienced team to optimize our ways of working and ensuring everyone benefits from your coaching skills whilst keeping our delivery on track. You will have a huge impact to the team and will enable communication and collaboration through the pragmatic use of agile best practices and frameworks.
If you want to contribute to developing a disruptive platform, this is the role for you!
If that doesn’t sound enough – in return you will receive a great salary, equity, an awesome working environment in WeWork offices next to Paddington Station, a flexible working environment, and join a fun and ambitious team.
- Coach all team members on agile ways of working to help the team perform better;
- Facilitate our regular agile ceremonies ensuring clear areas are discussed, goals are defined, and actions followed up and accomplished;
- Own delivery and facilitate backlog grooming and planning sessions;
- Help the team track their work and optimize their efficiency;
- Identify and manage roadblocks ensuring a constant stream of work for the team;
- Work closely with Product Lead to prioritize and plan sprints; and
- Embrace agile software engineering practice and act as an evangelist within the organization and externally.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Significant experience working in agile teams delivering great software products;
- Experienced working with a wide range of frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, and Lean;
- Experience coaching teams and organizing agile ceremonies;
- Ability to track, analyze and report on our delivery progress using data;
- Proven ability to help teams remove blockers;
- Proven ability to self-organize and show initiative with a constructive self-starter attitude;
- Drive for continuous improvement and continuous learning; and
- Passionate about cross-functional collaboration.