Location: Old Street, London
Reporting to: BI Publisher & KFTV Publishing Director
About Media Business Insight
Media Business Insight Limited (MBI) is based at the heart of East London’s ‘Tech City’ and owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services.
MBI brands are: Broadcast, Screen International, KFTV, The knowledge, Production intelligence and ALF Business Development.
We’re all in this together!
Customer Focus – Our customers are at the heart of our business.
Passion – We embrace teamwork, promote creativity and work towards a common goal of success.
Honesty – We are committed to open and transparent communication.
Expertise – We work hard to become experts in our specialist disciplines and fields.
Innovation – We encourage creativity to maintain our position as market leader.
MBI need someone who can manage the day-to-day roadmap management and delivery across two key brands. The product delivery manager can help define and prioritise new features plus they will support the brand managers with tracking and improving customer engagement.
Job duties & responsibilities
Main role focus
Translate product roadmap into items for delivery: scope and prioritise backlog items based on user need, project milestones, business impact and available resources.
Produce analytics and digital key performance indicator reports for the business and help drive user engagement.
Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes
Define acceptance criteria and undertake QA testing on fixes or improvements to ensure they meet the business requirements (cross browser and cross device).
Keeping key stakeholders informed about developments and releases.
Contribute to product launches or new feature releases, including working with the brand and marketing teams.
Training and supporting internal teams in the use of content management systems, analytics and third-party software
Enjoy being “hands on”, defining use cases for products, or handling day-to-day trouble shooting.
Writing user guides for new products or those without up-to-date guides, or amend user guides when applicable
The ideal candidate
–Has 3+ years’ experience in product management working with data products, websites and apps: you have worked on the launch of new new products as well as having experience in leading the continuous improvement of more established products.
– Possesses a deep understanding of web and mobile trends and technologies
– Has a good knowledge of Jira and Confluence
– Is an expert in Google analytics and well versed with other Google products
– Has experience delivering web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch.
– Possesses an ownership-mindset to work independently and take responsibility without being assigned tasks
– Must oversee developments across various products at once.
– Has proven success as a key member of a cross-functional team. – – Able to work equally well with people in creative and technical positions.
– Knows how to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
– Has knowledge of the tools needed to design ideas via sketches, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes to convey them to team members and key stakeholders.
– Is great at prioritising & making decisions.
– Is an excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills. Able to forge trusting relationships within the various teams and groups of stakeholders.
Why work for MBI?
Media Business Insight is a great place to develop your career. MBI staff are hugely passionate about their brands and what they do. They are hardworking, effective and expert professionals who provide trusted and essential services.
Our commitment to you:
Development and training
Social Commitments and People Perks
In recognition of our talented people we also offer?
Flexible Working hours
Additional day’s annual leave for each year of service up to 30 days
Hold annual Christmas and Summer parties
Option to buy and sell holidays
Interest free travel loans
Company sponsored lunch & learning sessions
Unlimited tea and coffee, to keep us all going!
We look forward to working with you!
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com Applications without cover letters will not be accepted.
The subject of the email needs to be “Application For Product Delivery Manager, Ref GH”.
Candidates will be responded to when they apply, and any adverts will be removed when the role has been filled. If you are interested, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. Closing date: 12 February 2020.
Please note: acquisition by agencies will not be appreciated.