As a Product Manager you will take ownership and accountability for Blexr’s Forex trading product comparison websites. We are looking for an accomplished Product Manager who can elevate our team and product to the next level. From product discovery to delivery to marketing, you will have an impact each area ensuring that we continue our user-centric approach and evolution through innovation.
Our high performing teams consist of SEOs, QAs, Software Developers, Content Specialists, UX/UI and dedicated account managers. As an experienced Product Manager, you will lead our team of high performers to develop and achieve the product’s vision.
- Create and champion the product vision, strategy and roadmap leading to positive short, mid and long-term outcomes.
- Foster a collaborative team culture enabling us to execute user-centric product discovery and development.
- Join forces with UX/UI to ensure a best in class user experience
- Engage with developers to leverage best in class technology.
- Implement a lean & agile approach to testing hypothesis and features.
- Plan marketing activities to increase brand visibility across international markets in multiple acquisition channels.
- Actively lead content and brand strategy
- Increase website conversion rates
- Increase website KPI’s relating to user happiness and engagement.
- Navigate issues that may impede the team hitting financial, technical or strategic goals.
- Lead a team and foster a culture of growth-mindset and accountability, whilst focusing on outcomes over output.
- Accountability for the overall profit and loss of the product.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- 3 years plus experience in user-centric product management with a proven track record of user acquisition growth.
- A portfolio of successfully developed products and results achieved.
- A strong understanding of the performance (affiliate) marketing business model.
- Experience with forex trading, stockbrokers, cryptocurrencies and fintech.
- Experience working in Digital Marketing, predominately SEO.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, VWO, Data Studio, Power BI, and Screaming Frog.
- Experience working in a lean agile product environment.
- Established team leadership skills that focus on inspiration and influence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build a consensus amongst stakeholders.
- A strong analytical mind and a data driven mindset.
- Outstanding critical thinking ability.
EU qualified applications only please.
Best of luck! 🙂