Senior Product Manager – Amazon Video
Amazon Video is changing the way millions of customers interact with video content. The Amazon Video team delivers high-quality video to Amazon customers through subscriptions (Amazon Prime) as well as purchases and rentals. Amazon believes so deeply in the mission of Video that we’ve launched our own studio to create original and exclusive content. Every day we face the challenges of a fast paced market and expanding technology set.
Our product teams are growing here at Amazon Video, we have opportunities for Senior Product Managers in our Web team, Digital store and Prime Acquisition team. You will develop roadmaps and prioritize features based on company strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance, marketing, and executive teams to own and lead projects from initial conception through launching to millions of customers.
We are looking for product managers who are obsessed with solving problems for our customers, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies into high-quality, simple-to-use products that customers love.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, highly literate, team-oriented but with an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. They will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
· Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance best in class products and features on Amazon Video’s web platform.
· Develop a deep understanding of the Amazon digital video customer (both existing and potential) and digital video market segments.
· Continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.
· Own the development of product requirements documents.
· Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and technical project management teams to deliver on the product roadmap.
· Drive projects, products, and feature launches with other teams both inside and outside of the global digital video team including: business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations.
· Multiple years’ experience operating, managing, and delivering results in a consumer-facing online retail/services product management role.
· Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high growth environment.
We would love you to have:
It is also expected that the successful candidate will be able to utilize experiences to influence the broader business across Amazon Video and the broader Amazon business as appropriate.
Amazon Video is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.