As Product Manager, you will drive the vision, strategy, design, and execution of your digital product or service. You will have the energy and ambition of an entrepreneur within Barclays Digital Banking. You will own the development and optimisation of digital journeys communicate the digital vision with senior business partners and iterate and refine the digital product or service through a customer-obsessed lens.
What will you be doing?
- You will partner with other Business segments and teams to drive the strategy and create brilliant digital experiences
- Supporting the digital feature owner, supporting the team from ideation to execution
- Helping with the customer experience design process, iterating and testing the user experience in response to changing needs and customer feedback
- You will adopt the role of Product Owner within the Agile development team, supporting with writing user stories, defining success criteria, prioritising the backlog and accepting user stories
What we’re looking for:
- Experience as a Product Owner delivering digital propositions to market and managing the product in-life
- You will have employed a broad and diverse range of digital proposition development best practices, disciplines, methodologies and tools
- Understands digital technology as well as challenges technical limitations and strives to find the possibilities and outcomes
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to apply creative and innovative thinking
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Knowledge of Platforms as a business model, as well as market places and business portals
- Comfortable working on abstract concepts, seeking relevant input from multiple teams and stakeholders across BUK
- Greenfield and start up mind-set, focused on opportunities and future trends
- Experience integrating with external partners to create compelling propositions
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.