We’re on a mission to define the next 40 years of 3D design.
We are looking for a Senior User Researcher to expand our product team.
Shapr3D is a super ambitious company, aiming to revolutionize the computer aided design (CAD) industry and to build a globally successful product. We are backed by top European investors including Point9 Capital (Revolut, Zendesk) and Creandum (Spotify). Shapr3D is a flagship app on the iPad Pro, and is featured by Apple. But what we’re most proud of is the love we receive from our global user base every day.
As a User Researcher, you’ll be a part of growing product team. It is our top priority to understand our users and their problems, so we can make informed decisions on what we should build to make Shapr3D fit to their workflow. Our rapidly growing user base is quite heterogeneous: we talk to professional engineers, industrial designers, as well as architects and furniture designers every week. So these are super-exciting times, your research findings will directly impact where Shapr3D will go as a product.
Our office is located in the heart of Budapest, next to Deak Ferenc square. As we are a startup, with big ambitions, we are working very hard, but we are also making sure that nobody burns out. We respect your personal life and free time.
What you’ll do
- Cooperate with designers and developers to run rapid, iterative prototyping cycles
- Develop usability test plans, conduct in-person tests, evaluate findings
- Talk to our customers (mostly via remote interviews) to inform product decisions
- Analyze quantitative usage data, develop insights and A/B test recommendations
- Plan and run surveys for product and customer success teams
- Previous experience as a User Researcher in a fast-paced software product organisation
- Proven record of the impact your research work had on a product/service
- Affinity to talk to customers to understand the full stories behind their frustrations
- Affinity to turn to data (qualitative or quantitative) to support decisions over intuition
- Proactivity to identify problems and recommend new research topics
- Willingness to work independently, with the support of a lead researcher
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English (ability to run user interviews)
What we offer
- An innovative product that users love all around the world
- A super-motivated and talented product and development team
- An honest and transparent a company culture
- Management that is always eager to hear your ideas and willing to try new things
- An office in beautiful downtown Budapest
- A new MacBook Pro and iPad Pro
- Competitive salary
- Stock options