For 20 years IC Thrive has been helping connect people at work. We provide a business internal communication platform with the aim to deliver the best employee experience possible, empowering workforces to drive success. We have an established global customer base, in a variety of industries, including many recognizable brands.
Our office provides a modern, open and collaborative environment overlooking the North Shore mountains. We live core values of Simplicity, Positivity, Integrity, Creativity, Empathy, and Diversity, and we work our best every day to uphold them. If you’re SPICED up like us – consider applying below!
Our history is built on our commitment to a customer-first mentality. We take pride in our work and relentlessly pursue making a real difference, for our customers and for our team.
We are looking for a high EQ, experienced product marketing manager that has managed and launched software products. You’ll shape our growing product portfolio. You love both technology and building relationships, digging into the specifics of customer needs, and leveraging cumulative insights to shape strategy, leadgen campaigns and inform the portfolio roadmap. Success is measured by market interaction, sales enablement, and new revenue generated.
- Create product positioning and target ideal market segments
- Coordination with marketing to maximize launch plans
- Set and inform ongoing pricing strategies
- Promote and educate stakeholders of ongoing development
Incorporate feedback to fuel adoption
- Inform product backlogs based on evidence
Engages with prospects and customers to gain ongoing insight and assists with product demos & presentations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in product marketing, preferably in a Saas environment
- Release life cycle process (from conception to launch)
- Proven use of product management methodology and applicable tools
- Great communication skills
- Ability to execute at all levels: strategic, tactical and operational
- Understanding internal communications best practices a bonus!
What You Bring
It starts with a passion to keep current on internal communication best practices, business acumen, and outstanding ability to connect the dots for people. You are creative, relentless, and have a commitment to making a difference for the company as a whole. Demonstrated experience of successful delivery of at least one product in the market as a product marketer a must.
We offer a comprehensive package to our employees, generous paid vacation and sick time, extended medical/dental, bonus days off, flexible schedules, dog-friendly office, health and wellness support, professional development, team activities and more. Salary is based on qualifications and experience.