Job opportunity: full-time product designers at Intercom in Dublin, Ireland. 🇮🇪
You will do meaningful product design work at a fast-growing and highly admired product-driven company that’s driving real change in the industry.
Each product designer at Intercom works in a team with a product manager, 3-5 engineers, researcher and analyst. Together they drive their own a part of Intercom, ship solutions to challenging problems and get feedback directly from customers.
We’ve had designers in key leadership roles, including at the exec level, from the very beginning. This has made design a core foundation of our company’s DNA. This means that you’ll never have to justify the importance of design.
We genuinely care about people and value kindness in our everyday interactions. You’ll be able to be yourself, feel valued, supported, learn and grow no matter how experienced you are.
If you want to learn more about what it’s like to work here, check out intercom.design, read what makes us different, and watch a keynote from our CEO talking about our mission, vision and the next chapter of Intercom.
Highlights of this opportunity:
- Full-time product design roles in our Dublin office (no remote)
- Opportunity to lead product and strategy, not just move pixels around
- International applicants welcome—visa sponsorship available
- Women and under-represented minorities in tech encouraged to apply
- Looking for 2+ years’ experience and higher
- Very competitive pay and meaningful equity
- Very generous relocation for you, your family, and pets
- Fully-paid health, dental, and optical benefits