As the Head of Digital Product Management you will support the Digital Mortgages Director within the Digital function with the vision, strategy, design, and execution of the digital product. You will have strategic ownership and oversight of the execution of all conversion rate optimisation initiatives, from recommending the most appropriate technology to gathering insights and analysing data, all the way through to executing tests and reporting on the results on a regular and consistent
What will you be doing?
- You’ll be leading a team of Senior and Digital Product Managers to define launch parameters, and prioritise features in the Product Management roadmap
- You will be accountable for ensuring market sizing, monetization and value proposition factors amongst others are inherently part of the product roadmap
- You will oversee regulatory compliance and ensure all risks are considered and managed accordingly
- You will be drive the commercial delivery of the product and be responsible for reporting and budget management
- You will share and enhance our user experience, delivering a useful & usable digital product / service that provides a delightful customer experience in alignment with CX principles
- You’ll be managing the design process leading on activities such as research techniques, design patterns and service design
- Engaging with cross functional stakeholders to deliver propositions, optimise resources and reduce time to market and cost
What we’re looking for:
- An inspiring leader who can manage and support the Engagement & Performance team within the Digital Mortgages function to deliver the best results for the business
- Extensive experience of digital proposition development and delivery – including planning, user case creation, and user experience design
- A deep technical understanding of new trends and technologies, including which emerging technologies can be harnessed for better results
- A good understanding of the role different digital marketing channels play, with the capacity to assess areas for improvement for the Business and our customers
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Previous experience within a software release project
- Strong experience with stakeholder management
- Experience of running and establishing scrum cycles in a challenging enterprise environment
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.