Understanding of our customers and prospects pains and needs is the key to building successful products. To understand what our current and potential users feel and think, and how we can solve their problem, we need to get ongoing insights through customer interviews, user testing, etc., quantitative data and turn them into product strategy.
Within the growth of company and customer base, we need to get deep insights about various types of personas (inside Product teams and beyond), test new solutions thoughtfully and understand what customers pains are before we start implementing the feature.
Product Research Lead will be responsible for driving and implementing a research strategy for Miro core product in partnership with Product and Design teams. This person will do the research and also build, manage and coach the Research team and drive cross-functional collaboration with product, design, and marketing.
The research function is expected to play a large and important role in identifying the next product opportunities and driving product growth.
What you’ll do
- Build a research strategy in collaboration with Product and
- Design teams and execute it.
- Hire and supervise the Research team.
- Build cross-functional research processes and provide methodology support to Product and Design teams.
- Evaluate research tools and implement them into the research process.
- Maintain an overall company knowledge about customer insights and provide transparency.
- Drive the process of turning insights into action recognizing that observations are only as valuable as their influence on the products they serve.
- Collaborate with Sales, Success and Marketing teams to exchange insights about customers and market needs.
- Build frameworks and templates for the Product team to support research projects.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of proven success leading user research projects with demonstrated impact.
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of research.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables.
- Hands-on experience with lab-based user testing, remote testing, iterative prototype testing, concept testing, ethnographic research, longitudinal research (e.g. diary studies), benchmarking, survey design and usage of multiple methods within a study.
- Data-collection and analysis skills (e.g., designing, conducting, and analyzing all kinds of user data).
- Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule, including quickly turning around study plans and reports.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated passion for solving problems.
- Experience in working with a distributed team.
- English – Advanced or higher.
- B2B SaaS experience (especially collaboration space) is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world’s most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others