We are currently looking for a Head of Product who will oversee and support the cross-functional product teams and contribute to the execution and planning of the next steps reaching the next level of our software. Reporting to the CPO, the Head of Product will drive product excellence within our client’s organisation.
The goal is to make our client’s industry more transparent and efficient by introducing genuinely digital processes. Getting there involves a balancing act: It means finding solutions that, on the one hand, will restore order to a chaotic jumble of documents and, on the other hand, will permit managing large quantities of data and developing truly digital workflows.
Bringing plenty of experience, a visionary mindset, a highly dedicated team and an outstanding network to the job, they have positioned themselves as the best-of-class partner for every step of the client’s sector-wide digitisation strategy. They are not only developing new software but turning the whole industry upside down. As known, our client is a PropTech which combines a SaaS product powered by Machine Learning to not only build digital processes in asset management but to bring it to a whole new level.
So, are you interested? If so, here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Develop the product strategy and the company roadmap together with the managing directors
- Lead a growing team of Product Owners and Product Designers, making sure that they are successful and achieve their goals
- Align all processes with the product vision of the business from initial idea to roll-out
- Be a mentor and role model for successful product ownership to your fellow teammates
- Hire and develop great Product Owners and Designers to set-up additional cross-functional teams
- Set up standards and routines to allow Product Owners and Designers to operate smoothly
- Manage stakeholders and diverse inter-team relationships and foster company-wide collaborations
- A passion for developing an outstanding product with a customer-centric approach to kick-start the digital age of an analogue industry
- Extraordinary communication skills, being able to address and unite diverse subjects, cultures and various customer target groups
- Kindness & consistency
- The ability to work in a team & independently
- Analytical thinking & pragmatism
- Seniority: at least 8 years of relevant work experience with a track record in the field of enterprise Software as a Service solution (SaaS) (B2B)
- Successfully scaled product teams. You know and understand the pain-points of fast-moving organizations and how to fix them. Yet, you lead without ego and are a role model in self-reflection
- Roots which ideally lead back to engineering, e.g.: you have been a Software Architect, Software Engineer… and went to the product side of life from there
- Knowledge of- and experience with cloud-based services
- Extensive expertise in managing software-development agencies
- The readiness of mind and eagerness to learn
- The ability to speak English fluently, fluent German is a plus
- Discipline and are as precise as you are reliable
- Have a great sense of humour and are open-minded
You already gathered some experience in the PropTech sector or the real estate industry
- Experience in developing enterprise-solutions in the field of document-, data- and/or process management, have a table tennis racket
- The unique opportunity to genuinely shape an exceptional product of one of – if not the leading PropTech in Europe with strong shareholders and an excellent market positioning
- A competitive compensation, flexible working hours and a family-friendly work ethic
- A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally with a personal education budget to spend on training, conferences and personal growth
- Flat hierarchies, short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
- A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
- A highly motivated and talented team that likes to prepare lunch together but also loves to play ping-pong in a light-flooded office area
- Free drinks and a fully equipped kitchen
- Employee discounts for Urban Sports Club, LPG Biomarkt and more
- BVG Job ticket
What are you waiting for? We look forward to receiving your application!
Being an equal opportunities employer, our client strives for a diverse, inclusive and healthy working environment in which everyone can succeed. We invite all qualified humans to apply, regardless of ethnicity, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.