An amazing London product experience design agency who work with Global leading brands are looking for a Visual UI Designer to join their multidisciplinary product design studio. Producing UI and UX design, Product Design, Brand Innovation, Industrial Design, Prototyping to Web and Mobile Applications.
They create unique design solutions, solve problems and deliver strategy through design for the most famous companies in the world. This role would involve designing product experiences, developing use cases that demonstrate product design features. Collaborating with the team,to a lot of brainstorms and ideation sessions and workshops.
Involved in the early concept stages of a brief, right through to delivery.
You’ll be working within our multi-disciplinary team, and will be collaborating with clients from all over the world.
- 4+ years of Visual UI Design experience from an agency, client side, start up background
- Someone who has ideally worked in the product, experience and industrial design space
- Design in product experiences creating iconography, brand assets, UI and on-product graphics – App, web, interface design
- Product UI layout and flows, to sketching, illustration and prototyping
- Able to articulate creative ideas, present and inspire the team and clients
- Experience of working on cross platform products and service design
- Excellent communicator – verbally, through written word and design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe design tools
- Must be bright, eager, ambitious and passionate about producing high end design
- Happy to work collaboratively within a team but also solo
- Passionate about solving problems and always identifying opportunities
- Ideally have experience working on brand/service/product projects
- Excellent at collaborating with the team, showing initiative and eager to learn
- Up to date with the latest technologies and trends out there
- Must have a UK work visa
At mavis, we want to increase access to forward-thinking, open-minded, progressive workplaces, for all talented individuals regardless of background. We care about equal opportunities and we encourage you to apply if you believe you could make valuable contributions to this position.
We look forward to receiving your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us to respond to every applicant, but we sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to help you find your dream role.