We are looking for a strong and self-sufficient Product Manager to help us define and build web and apps digital products for kids. You will be working alongside a Senior Product Manager on two interlinked kids products, across web and mobile apps across multiple countries.
We’re very interested in people with strong web and SEO knowledge, and especially interested in anyone who has built products aimed at kids and understands the extra complexities building products for kids can add.
Please note this role is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
What you’ll be doing:
· Supporting a Senior Product Manager, responsible for multiple digital kids web and mobile app products across APAC, EMEA, and LATAM.
· Act as product owner and individual contributor.
· Responsible for working with the Senior PM to break down the vision of the product into tangible features for the team to deliver.
· Responsible for the updating the product roadmap, planning and communicating changes with our regional stakeholders, the technology, & delivery teams.
· Owning the product backlog, you will be responsible for defining and creating well-detailed epics, before communicating these to the team, and planning all work to deliver on these.
· Ensure the product roadmap considers all areas of our business – data, technology plans, user needs, business goals.
· Rolling out new work effectively to the in-market team – new features and functionality must be fully operationally ready, with teams being trained on any new functionality and how to best use it.
· Reviewing analytics data, and user insights to measure the success of shipped work and reporting this to the wider business.
What we’re looking for:
· Demonstrable skills defining product work for teams of designers, developers, and delivery managers.
· Owning a product roadmap – shaping it, refining it, communicating it.
· Experienced in leading and executing on product work streams with both internal and external stakeholders at complex organisations.
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to lead teams at different levels, with different backgrounds and experiences across different geographies.
· A good working knowledge of SEO and building products that enable good SEO practice.
· Experience building iOS and Android mobile products.
· Highly desirable, experience with Kids digital products.
· Fluency in English and, ideally, Spanish as a lot of the team are Spanish speaking.
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are currently based in Soho, however we are moving to new offices in Old Street early 2020.