We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Associate Product Manager to support our Product Management team in building best in class entertainment products. You will be working alongside our Product Management team building products across web, mobile apps, and TV apps for multiple countries.
We’re very interested in people with strong web and mobile app knowledge with a good understanding of the connected TV space and how people consume video in a connected world.
Please note this role is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the product team to define and deliver web, mobile, and TV apps.
- Act as product owner within a product team.
- Responsible for working with the Senior PM to break down the vision of the product into tangible features, stories, and tasks for the team to deliver.
- Supporting the creation and communication of product roadmaps.
- Working closely with development and design to ensure they understand product requirements and can work efficiently.
- Owning the product backlog, you will be responsible for defining and creating well-detailed epics, before communicating these to the team, and planning all work to deliver on these.
- Creating product documentation and ensuring each team understands the product changes and how they benefit the overall product.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable skills defining product work for teams of designers, developers, and delivery managers.
- Owning a product roadmap – shaping it, refining it, communicating it.
- Experienced executing on product work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to lead teams at different levels, with different backgrounds and experiences across different geographies.
- Experience working in a software product team.
- Highly desirable, past experience with Kids digital products.
- Experience with product analytics.
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are currently based in Soho, however we are moving to new offices in Old Street early 2020.