Do you want to be a part of a high-growth, game based Medtech Company, intending to revolutionise the way people think about their cognition?
¬MyCognition is looking for an exceptional, technical product manager to guide the evolution and delivery of our game-based system as we move into the next phase of the company’s rapid growth.
MyCognition is dedicated to measuring and improving cognitive health. Our cognitive health assessment and range of game-based training products have been specially developed to enhance the thinking, learning, response and memory processing abilities of adults and children.
With a disruptive game-based product, world leading experts in cognitive health, and a footprint in the UK and US, we are looking to expand significantly over the next 12 months and beyond.
About the job
We are looking for a versatile, all-round Product Manager, someone who is well versed in game design and development, web application design and development, and Project Management.
Specifically the role of this job is to:
• Be responsible for all aspects of system function and design
• Direct teams based outside of the company to produce our products
• Help with the definition of the product roadmap, act as its owner, and be responsible for its delivery against tight timelines, specifically:
o Lead the development of ideas to turn them into detailed concepts, test them with users and other stakeholders and decide on their implementation
o Ensure that customer feedback is effectively and efficiently accommodated within the product enhancement process
• Ensure high quality software product is delivered to time and budget, specifically
o Oversee and be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of new functionality in all aspects of the MyCognition system
o Own and maintain the product backlog and oversee Sprint planning meetings for optimal efficiency
o Ensure that the resultant system is of highest quality in terms of security, integrity, availability, maintainability and scalability
• Manage the functional relationship with our software suppliers, specifically:
o Be responsible for ensuring that all suppliers produce functioning products on time and to budget
o Oversee and be responsible for the successful integration of different components and modules from different suppliers and delivered to different platforms to form a robust and coherent whole
• Maintain internal business systems
We want you if you:
• Are a versatile professional with a creative mind-set, good logical and analytical capabilities, very good soft skills, able to think from a user’s point of view and stay organised under pressure
• Are experienced in product management in a web or games company
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills and an ability to negotiate with senior stakeholders
• Have a very good understanding of web and mobile technologies
• Have an attention to detail and a focus on delivery
• Have experience of working with suppliers (software and infrastructure)
• Are excited by the prospect of leading the development and delivery of a world beating cognitive health improvement product
Specific experience of the wide range of technical elements the product incorporates: Web apps, game engines (e.g., Unity), Management dashboards/rich reporting capabilities, billing systems, Apple (iOS) and Android mobile apps, Windows/Mac locally installed software, Office 365, Dropbox, Zoho CRM, would be considered a significant benefit.
What we offer
Why join us:
• Create products that will change the world one mind at a time; that make a real difference; that millions will enjoy and benefit from
• Work alongside people from different backgrounds who are global experts in their field
• Flexible working
• A competitive salary
• An employee share option plan