IFTTT is the world’s largest connectivity platform for smart product and service development. You probably know IFTTT through our groundbreaking app — we have 20M users and tens of thousands of 4 and 5-star app reviews. But you might not know we’re on a bigger mission to change how businesses in every sector embrace and build their digital ecosystems. There are now 200k developers and over 650 enterprise services using the IFTTT platform, and we have emerged as the B2B2C standard for how digital brands work together to drive customer engagement and value in a world where everything is quickly becoming an internet service.
With customers such as Dominos, Google, Bosch, iRobot and hundreds more, IFTTT is becoming an essential integration platform for the world’s most innovative companies. The IFTTT Platform turns a brand’s API into a robust developer ecosystem that drives user engagement, retention and new revenue streams via connected products and services. As our network of users and services continues to grow, the scale and range of value we can provide for our enterprise customers will grow to include user insights and analytics, API and data centric revenue streams and more.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us take IFTTT’s execution to the next level. This is a great opportunity to join a nimble, collaborative, and wildly creative team. Craft products that millions of people use and help hundreds of the world’s leading brands build experiences that are more connected to their customers’ world.
Our product team is at the forefront of this market and product category, and the business relies on us to be forward thinking thought leaders, inspirational, adaptive, confident, and disciplined.
Everything is becoming an internet service. Your work will play a critical role in helping every internet service work together in innovative and creative ways that people can trust and depend on.
What will you do?
- Own the IFTTT products that mobilize our enterprise customers to valuate and drive even more end-user growth for their businesses; create and manage the backlog of strategic and tactical product development work; deliver impactful, revenue-generating features and products to the market.
- Inspire and collaborate with product leadership, other PMs, engineering, design, business teams, users, partners, and customers.
- Research trends, customer needs, market opportunities, and build product success and business models to justify priorities and investments.
- Set clear product direction based on customer research and performance data. Work with data and engineering teams to articulate clear metrics for measuring the impact of the features you ship.
- Partner with Leadership, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to ensure successful product releases and market adoption.
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- A bias for action and a passion for delivering undeniably successful enterprise products.
- At least 5 years of professional product management experience at a startup or with a world-class product team at a large technology company using a tight-knit, agile scrum team methodology to define, build, ship, and measure successful products in the B2B or B2B2C space.
- Experience with Saas-based APIs and developer tools. Experience defining and driving at least a portion of a technical product roadmap. For example, delivering features that empower developer and integrator persona to move fast and deliver great products themselves.
- Experience defining and delivering on data-driven product success criteria, including delivering customer-facing actionable insights as part of your product offering.
- Experience iterating with designers, engineers and other team members on both visual and UX designs for both business and consumer-facing apps (ideally in a B2B2C context).Love and appreciation for particularly well-designed products whether they are for consumers or enterprises.
- Not only a curiosity about new technologies and big ideas about what the future of technology could look like, but also a passion for leading the way.
- Pride in product craft reflected in everything from great product ideas, to clearly written product specs and concise communication.
- Prior software development experience or relevant technical education/background and the ability to hit the ground running managing a team of engineers with day to day deliverables.