We make mobile games and operate them all over the world, so we need outstanding tools to create outstanding products. While scaling our product portfolio, we’re actively developing systems that will allow us to make games faster and better. As a result, we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.
Some of our tasks:
- Contribute to deliver new content and events to millions of players every month;
- Support the prototype and development of new hit titles;
- Provide teams with flexible and reliable tools to speed up every production step;
- Lead the implementation of a cross-project environment that guarantees information exchange between projects;
- Guarantee a fast and smooth delivery of content in the game, flexible management of settings and tests;
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Understand, process and prioritize the requirements and needs of different in-house users;
- Imagine and describe products, APIs and tools that will speed up the work of teams and open up new opportunities for them;
- Define and own the roadmap and scope of recurrent iterations;
- Coordinate and oversee the development of different solutions in order to achieve successful milestones;
- Lead products from concept to operation. Understand how products are used and improve them continuously;
- Become the internal champion of tools: explain to teams their benefits, assist with implementation and onboard them on their usage;
- Evaluate the alternatives on the market and decide the optimal solution: in-house development or usage of external services.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience in IT as Project Manager, Product Manager or Lead Developer;
- Solid technical background, an engineering or computer science background is preferred;
- Love for games and interest in the business of gaming companies;
- Responsibility, ability to maintain focus on results and bring projects to completion;
- Interest in communication, including with users. Customer development experience will be a plus;
- Strong English skills (a confident Upper-Intermediate level or better).
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam – is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals – so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you’ll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we’ll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).