User Experience Product Owner
We’re looking for a User Experience professional with a desire to move into a Product Management role to help drive forward our web site and mobile app.
You’ll be working with the Business Owners across the company and our in house development and testing teams to deliver features from the business roadmap that impact on the day-to-day experience of bringing great deals on great kit to our more than 2 million members in 40+ countries around the world.
You’ll build on your experience in UX and AB testing to help ensure that our customers have seamless interactions however they access SportPursuit and deliver great conversion on our key journeys.
• Manage and drive the backlog of UI/UX impacting features on the website and the mobile app
• Work with Business Owners to define features impacting on the UI/UX
• Interaction design for features where appropriate
• Create wireframe designs and prototypes within our existing style guide and working with our graphic design team on updates and enhancements
• Work with the development team on the best approach to delivering features
• Work with testers to define test cases
• Identify improvement areas and make business case for these changes
• Measure and improve key conversion metrics across the platform
• Lead our AB Testing process
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2-3 years of experience in UI/UX design, ideally in e-commerce and/or m-commerce
• Understanding of what it takes to get things delivered with a technical team
• Analytically approach to understanding test results and conversion numbers
• Ability to apply data-based evidence to drive change
• Good prioritisation skills
• Business case creation
• Running successful AB tests
• Desire to understand the best practices and state of the art when it comes to your field.
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Good time-management skills and ability to prioritise work
• Exposure to source code management tools (such as Git or SVN) would be beneficial but not essential
• Degree in a technical or analytical discipline