Secretsales.com is a fast growing, investor backed, e-commerce Company located in the heart of Notting Hill. We specialise in designer accessories, fashion, footwear, homeware and lifestyle flash sales and have over four million members.
Here at Secretsales.com a designer wardrobe, glamorous home and jet-set lifestyle doesn’t come with the price tag you’ll see elsewhere. Every day you’ll find a collection of the most coveted brands and designer names at a slice of their original price.
These perks aren’t just for anybody – our private sales are only available to a select group of members.
We’re exceptionally proud of the relationships we’ve built with our brands and suppliers since our founding in 2007 and it is these valuable connections that allow us to offer our exclusive customers such incredible savings on premium brands.
Secretsales.com isn’t the whim of a large corporation – at the heart of our business are four entrepreneurs who have seen their dream come to life at an incredible pace. Seeing potential in the market, they took a business model that had seen remarkable success and invested their own time and money into applying it to the UK market – and it paid off.
This is a key role within the Online Product Management team for the Secret Sales. Reporting to the CEO, you will work extensively with, Insight & Analytics, CRM, UX/UI designers, developers, marketing teams, customer services, and senior management to define, design and deliver compelling, market leading online propositions.
The role is based in in our offices just outside Notting Hill tube station.
• To manage and deliver the online product roadmap
• To build excellent working relationships with stakeholders from the commercial, marketing, customer services, UX and development teams.
• To ensure a data driven approach to functional development and roadmap prioritisation.
• To deliver pre, during and post implementation data analysis showing the impact of changes made.
• To enhance the product management centre of excellence with a deep understanding of either; web analytics, usability, functional design, project management or business analysis..
• Manage the overall product process including insights, requirements, roadmaps, design & development, and measurement
• Work with stakeholders and junior product managers to define and deliver the product roadmap and own its success metrics
• Evaluate the market environment regularly and make recommendations about future innovations and product direction
• Communicate requirements for the development team and sign off those developments once completed
• Critical Success Factors
• On time on budget delivery of projects & roadmap features
• Harmonised working relationship with all stakeholders
• Measuring and owning the success of developments commissioned
Skills and Experience:
• An exceptional communicator in both written and presentation forms
• Does not rely on hearsay and conjecture to deliver compelling propositions, rather they are data driven seeking out cause and effect or correlation in every development that is produced
• Has a good understanding of agile / scrum approaches and the role of the product manager within the scrum team
• Capable of communicating clear requirements via stories, mock-ups and / or prototypes
• Proven track record of delivering products on time and to budget
• Will be obsessive over site data and metrics including PVs, UVs, Bounce rates, conversion, and visit times.
• Have high energy levels, always seeking new opportunities to enhance the customer experience and dictating the pace of the product management function
• Friendly and personable, able to deal with team members of all levels and work in harmony with the entire organisation
• A doer, who would prefer to get something done rather than talk about getting something done, but understands the importance of ‘taking the organisation with them’.
• Comfortable with multivariate and A>B testing
• Comfortable with large audiences, the product manager is a skilled negotiator who is able to bring local marketing teams with him and align all parties around a common goal.
• Hungry for knowledge of the marketplace and leads activities to benchmark functionality against competitors, initiate projects at both a central and local level and conduct competitive analysis with standard frameworks as required
• A stickler for usability, always looking to improve the customers journey and acts as the voice of the customer to internal development teams