Ustream, an IBM company, is looking for a full-time Product Manager, Player Experience in Budapest, Hungary. Ustream was recently acquired by IBM to power its new cloud video unit. In this role, you will develop, maintain and advance Ustream’s Player Experience. You will also play a key role in architectural planning, product development and operational processes of Ustream’s services.
Apply at once if you match all of the following:
* 3+ years experience in product related positions with a pattern of increasing responsibility.
* Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
* Experience leading teams both directly and by influence
* BA/BS required (preferably in a computer science related discipline)
* Conduct market research and user research to gain insights and inputs for the product roadmap. This includes:
** Researching potential market
** Researching competitors
** Data analysis of existing customer behavior and usage
** Interviews with customers and internal stakeholders
* Develop product plans that clearly define the scope and timeline for development phases and include the specifications the product or feature must meet.
* Establish performance goals and measurement methods for products.
* Socialize product plans within the company and with prospective customers and get buy in from key stakeholders on your plans.
* Communicate throughout the process to key stakeholders to set expectations about the functionality and timelines for your products.
* Work cross functionally with other departments within the company to design, deliver, sell, market and support your products:
** UX team to ensure that all products meet Ustream’s high standards of usability and customer satisfaction.
** Engineering teams to estimate, prioritize and deliver products and features that meet the specifications and work through technical challenges to deliver the functionality the business and customers demand.
** Customer support team to ensure they are informed well in advance about product changes and releases and be responsive to their feedback from customers about bugs and feature requests.
** Marketing team to plan product releases, messaging, packaging and pricing.
** Sales team to train them on the products, support their sales efforts and gather their feedback from customers and prospects.
** Finance and BI team to establish reporting, cost structures and revenue plans for products.
** Executive team to deliver presentations on performance of products already built and share plans for future products.
* Be the key point of contact and expert on the product throughout the development cycle, the release process and throughout the product’s lifetime.
* Monitor the success of the product from a user and business point of view. Develop and execute on plans to continually improve the product.
* Provide recommendations on what resources should be invested in your products, monitor the ROI of your products and facilitate the sunset process for poorly performing products.
Why join Ustream?
The most important is that you can participate in unique, innovative, exciting and challenging projects. We do have other reasons for you, though:
* Continuous professional challenges and a chance to improve in a dynamically developing organization
* Huge flexibility and freedom
* Flexible working hours
* Inspirational work environment in the heart of downtown Budapest
* Conference budget
* Competitive salary
If you think it is you who we are looking for, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.