We’re currently hunting the best Product Managers out there to join one of our tribes (B2C, Sellers, Insiders, etc.) within ManoMano’s fast growing product team in our Barcelona office.
With the mentoring of your Lead Product Manager, you’ll work on your own product. You will handle all the regular PM activities (understanding of business and technical needs, roadmap creation, delivery management, etc.). If you believe you are a structured and smart product professional with great communication skills, you will thrive in ManoMano’s environment.
1- Product Roadmap
· Build and nurture your product vision with your Lead Product Manager, gathering as many insights as required (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…).
· Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features.
· Make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication.
2- Product Execution
· Work closely with Product Designers and engineers to come up with the best solution to address your users’ pain points: you will also make sure that we’re building the feature right.
· Turn your roadmap into a backlog of user stories. Organize and prioritize everything with your Lead PM, and explain the rationale behind it to all partners, stakeholders and your team.
· Ensure that all products shipped by your team are bug-free (with the QA team’s help).
· Test hypothesis and ideas on the field with ingenious MVPs.
· Analyse features performance through A/B testing, behavior data, etc. and generate insights about your product (with user researchers’ help).
· Be the number one evangelist of your product in the organization.
· Align with all the partners of your team, whether it’s other Product teams, Operations or Marketing teams. Be convincing about your product vision, always explain your priorities.
· Communicate in a timely manner with your Lead Product Manager about important informations, alerts, etc. Ask for help everytime you need it, and be a fast learner.
· You have an engineering mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree. You thrive in a startup environment growing (fast).
You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem. You are passionate about it.
· You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
· We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “customer centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
· You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever”.
· Your English is perfect.
· You have been a Product Manager for 1 or 2 years.
· You have already worked in an ecommerce company, started your own company or know at least the marketplace model.
· You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market.