EC makes investments in tech startups.
It is funding a new marketplace startup focused on helping people make better decisions on a range of services, from choosing a weekend activity to a company software – based on a disruptive system of recommendation that replaces traditional online search.
About the Role
Having run initial successful user tests, the founder is looking for a Product Leader to lead on the next phase of user/market validation and of developing product team and the product to commercialisation.
If you believe in the need to find a solution for helping people make choices more effectively and if you are looking for a leadership position, bringing this vision into reality right from the start of the journey, this is an opportunity for you.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Validate user need and proposed solution, and refine the product accordingly, by setting up a rigorous product discovery and user testing process;
Devise an appropriate go-to-market approach, including first target market/geography and strategy to ramping up user demand / provider supply;
Lead the setup and hiring process of a product/tech team to develop a product ready for commercial launch
Help develop the proposed commercial model.
The vision is for you to take a leadership position in the company going forwards as it scale.
Who are we looking for?
- You have outstanding product management experience using modern product discovery, such as: running design thinking workshops, high-frequency user testing and low cost incremental releases to generate validated learnings and feedback loops, qualitative/quantitative customer data to inform decision, rigorous analytic base to track progress and tweak the product;
- You’re highly analytical and problem solver with demonstrated ability to develop products or other solutions from scratch;
- You’re a leader that can set strategic direction, can lead teams to deliver on it, and that can engage effectively with founders and across the company.
- You held roles requiring you to think about how product links with commercials and the wider business, such as Product Leader, COO or founder.
- You’re an entrepreneur, excited about joining a Day 1 team, of building teams and helping shape the direction of the company.
- If you have experience in online marketplaces and/or user generated reviews, this is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer a competitive base salary and stock options
- Central London location
- This is a leadership role with great career progression opportunities
- Remote working options
How to apply
Please provide a CV and cover letter with a short description on how you meet the requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!