Big Sky Health is looking for a Product Manager to help bring our app, Zero, to new heights. With over 4 million downloads, Zero is the top fasting app with an actively engaged community of fasters from all over the world. You’ll build on this foundation to help us reach even more people, and engage them more deeply as they make fasting a part of their lifestyle.
You’ll work closely with our Head of Product to set goals for the Zero product, develop a roadmap against those goals, and identify features that will propel us towards those goals. You’ll learn through each release, as we work our way towards an ever-improving product. Finally, you’ll grow with the team as we launch new experiences like Less (an app for drinking mindfully) and other experiences to help people live longer and healthier lives.
What you’ll do
- Set goals for the product around meaningful engagement and retention
- Maintain a product roadmap for Zero that communicates a future vision for the app
- Continually improve Zero app through regular releases
- Manage sprint activities, including backlog grooming, planning, and continuing prioritization of work
- Define and run A/B tests that accelerate learning and impact
- Collaborate with others on qualitative research to gain insight into opportunities
- Collaborate closely with design and engineering to create simple, impactful experiences
- Make decisions that consider the trade-offs between performance, speed to market, competitive set, usability, and short-/long-term impact
- Foster a strong sense of community and purpose on the team, and inspire passion and great work
Who we’re looking for
- 4+ years consumer mobile software product management experience, part of which was ideally at a startup
- Deep understanding and experience using analytics tools (specifically Amplitude, Firebase, and Google Analytics) to drive continual performance in app engagement, retention, and other KPIs
- Experience thinking strategically, defining and setting goals, structurally solving product problems, and simultaneously driving tactical execution
- Experience defining, building and shipping multi-platform consumer-oriented mobile products at scale, ideally for health, fitness or wellness audiences
- Excellent project management and communication skills in a remote work setting
- Experience using tools such as JIRA, Monday, and Notion to help keep the team executing flawlessly
- Demonstrated success teaming with cross-functional teams, particularly design and engineering
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with constant change. Self-motivation, self-direction and problem solving skills are a must
- Experience with mobile subscription/SaaS models
Passion for health, fitness and wellness
Ready to take the next step?
We’re a happily distributed, nimble team of thirteen working everywhere from California to Portugal and, yes, Big Sky, Montana. While enjoying our location freedom, we’re still hyper-collaborative, both real-time and asynchronously via the usual “remote team” suite of Hangouts, Zoom, Slack, Notion, and Google Docs. However, building in-person relationships can make the virtual work day much more impactful, so we also carve out time to “work away” together as a team in places like Montana, Mexico, and the Bay Area.
As a mission-driven company working to create great products that help people live a better and longer life, we care deeply about the health and wellness of our users, and that of our team. For those in the US, we provide excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage and, for international folks, a stipend to help cover a local health plan. We offer flexible work schedules and personal time off, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan and equity options.
If you share our passion for helping people live healthier lives, and are excited by the idea of working on a driven, distributed, worldwide team, we’d love to hear from you. You must be authorized to work in the U.S. To apply, please email your resume or LinkedIn profile and a note to tell us why you’re right for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.