Pandora is building their global digital hub in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are seeking to hire a world class team of fifteen ecommerce experienced product managers, as part of creating the digital group that will transform Pandora globally.
Do you have experience and great passion for retail? Do you want to be part of the world’s leading jewellery company and the development of a world-class digital team of thinkers, makers and doers? If yes, keep reading!
Job description and areas of responsibility:
During 2020, we will build a new Global Digital Hub of thinkers, makers and doers. The Hub will be responsible for designing, delivering and operating digital products and experiences for our global business, in order to deliver genuinely connected experiences to the customers.
As part of this, we are looking for a Director for our product group Shopping in Digital Product. The Pandora Shopping product group, and product teams therein, cover everything in the digital customer experience from ‘Find’ through to ‘Buy’.
As Director you will oversee and support the end-to-end product management process from strategy creation, product planning and build to launch and optimisation – coordinating with stakeholders, UX and technology through that lifecycle. This includes accountability for the business readiness for your product group, defining the business readiness strategy for the team, liaising with all parties involved to clearly communicate what will be released.
Furthermore, you will:
- Construct Business Cases for strategic epics which demonstrate the ability to weigh up multiple competing business cases and test the assumptions of each to ensure the right product development is prioritised
- Act as the ‘voice of the customer’, translate needs into a product roadmap and backlog, constantly prioritise and manage the team’s capacity to maximise customer and business value
- Work with other Product Directors to collaborate on cross-product team dependencies and develop strong working relationships with relevant business owners and Technology
- Run complex market analyses that run across multiple teams (e.g. Marketing, Editorial, Merchandising) and understand the rationale behind competitors’ strategies
- Work with Product Managers on establishing OKR’s at the start of a project to measure project effectiveness and keeping track of results
Your new team:
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We value flexibility and informal working, where you are trusted to deliver and to focus on outcomes, outputs and value delivered. We are committed to grow, develop and give back to the Copenhagen digital community by supporting events, sharing our expertise and encouraging our people to be active participants.
In your daily work, you will report directly to the VP of Digital Development and you will have the managerial responsibility for your own team.
What is needed to succeed:
The ideal candidate has minimum 10 years’ experience in product management and can demonstrate successful development and delivery of product strategies, roadmaps through to product launch and optimisation.
Further, we imagine that you have and can demonstrate:
- Strong line management skills
- Experience and passion for retail as well as a deep understanding of the customer
- Excellent technical capability
- Experience of managing successful delivery in an Agile software environment to deliver customer-led outcomes
Something about you:
We envision you have excellent communication skills and strong experience in dealing with business stakeholders and are capable of ensuring clear and insightful communication of results, decisions and recommendations to team and stakeholders. Another personal quality is your excellent analytic mindset and your ability to plan and execute work that includes complex problem resolution and innovative solutions across multiple teams and domains. Being a connector, you can bring people together and help make improvements as well as strongly influence decisions in areas you do not own.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+ 45 53 70 90 80
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).