Role – Senior Product Manager
Company – Photobox
Location – London, Farringdon
“For the special few in your life, Photobox helps you create the most meaningful gifts”. There’s nothing like that moment of magic at the moment when a truly personal gift is received by those who mean the most to us. At Photobox, we help create those moments through photo books, prints, wall art and more, making memories real and gifting personal. Working in Product at Photobox means building something that people love and being rewarded every day with that knowledge.
As a Senior Product Manager at Photobox, you’ll drive product direction and strategy for a major segment of our digital experience, and you’ll do it across multiple brands and multiple countries. We’re evolving our Product function here with a goal of making it one of the industry’s best. This involves building a strong culture of autonomous goal-oriented product teams with the leeway needed to achieve excellence in delivering superb customer experiences. To do that, we want great product minds who are eager to be a major part of helping to both build great products and great product teams.
If that’s you, then:
- You’ll be able to think strategically, develop and evangelize a vision, and lead the organization with enthusiasm and conviction, while showing an ability to take input on board and to evolve your thinking using new data
- You’ll be intensely customer-centric, with an affinity for understanding consumer mindsets and an understanding of the power of research, the criticality of user-centric design, and the delicacy of individual judgement.
- You’ll be commercially minded, with a keen eye for value and an ability to bridge customer benefit and financial upside
- You’ll be deeply analytical, with the ability to turn data into insight and insight into action. You’ll have a strong familiarity with A/B and multivariate testing
- You’ll be eager to roll up the sleeves and get deeply involved in a team, doing what it takes to helping to make things happen and build the organization.
- You’ll understand how to work across a company, cultivating great relationships with commercial, marketing, finance, and other teams to drive the customer experience and business performance, while maintaining a move-fast-and-break-things bias to getting stuff done
- You’ll be humble and empathetic, driven and fun, decisive and collaborative. You’ll know how to mentor, manage, and participate. You’ll be an expert decision-maker and communicator. In a nutshell, you’ll have a full toolkit and the experience to know how to use it.
A taste of what to expect as part of the team
We want to give back to you as much as possible for all your hard work, so on top of our competitive salaries, we offer all sorts of benefits including 25 days annual holiday, private medical and dental care, contributory pension, life assurance, eye care and generous credits to spend on our products.
As we are a fun bunch, we also run regular socials, engagement activities, drinks, treats and plenty more – but we know your own time is important, so you can be as involved as little or as much as you’d like.
We also value continuous learning opportunities, so we have all sorts of Learning & Development support, including a dedicated budget per team. We’ve also launched some exciting New learning and development tools!
About Photobox Group
Did you know we’re Europe’s leading retailer of personal and personalised products? Our family of brands – Photobox, Hofmann and PosterXXL– make millions of moments real for our customers around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.