As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionising filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
As a Product Lead for Italy, your mission will be to help people get the maximum return from their tax submissions.
Your mission will be to create a compelling product value proposition for the users in your market. Then you’ll partner with product teams, tax experts, user researchers, designers, and product analysts to deliver that value proposition.
You bring a strong track record in product discovery and are comfortable working with user researchers to uncover the most pressing needs of our customers. At the same time, you have strong business acumen and can lead market estimations and discussions with market partners.
- Own the P&L and product KPIs of your market. You evangelise and guard our business targets.
- Shape up the Italian product strategy through continuous user research, market sizing, and feasibility analysis.
- Keep the product roadmap in sync with our Italian market strategy while building alignment across product teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product teams to design & build solutions that meet customer needs and market constraints identified by your team during the discovery process.
- Ensure successful go-to-market of product features by partnering with customer success, marketing, operations, legal, and other teams.
- 5+ years of experience in a product or business management role, with experience in digital consumer products.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and inspire the whole organisation by providing a vision, context, and clarity built on strong customer and market research.
- Strategic business acumen with a proven track record launching and growing products while being accountable for their P&L, competitive analysis, market sizing, etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a solid business development attitude. You build a close relationship with our market partners, advisors, and authorities.
- You are an outstanding project manager capable of planning and executing complex projects across product teams, and business functions, and keeping the management team always up to date on market developments.
- You are a data person. Your decisions and impact are measured against data and facts. However, you value and know when to deploy qualitative user research methods.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Italian.
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get full relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!