We’re Bloom & Wild, the UK’s most loved online florist. We’re using technology to re-imagine the experience of buying and receiving flowers, connecting people more thoughtfully to make sending flowers a joy to send and a delight to receive. In doing so we’re aiming to become Europe’s most loved flower brand. We’ve raised over £20 million in venture capital funding and were recently named as the second-fastest growing tech company in the UK by Deloitte. One of the Tech Nation “Future Fifty” alumni, we’re now the fastest growing online flower company in Europe.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Product Team, reporting to our Lead Product Manager. You’ll be working as part of a new cross-functional Expansion squad with a mission to accelerate growth outside our UK core business. You’ll work closely with our VP of Business Development to build our international markets, develop new distribution channels and support the development of new products and services. You’ll be responsible for the full product life cycle including product discovery, defining the road map and taking a lean approach to develop, test, learn and iterate.
Based in our London offices you’ll be a key member of our Product Team, working with business stakeholders, UX researchers, product designers, data analysts, developers and testers – to define our product road map and bringing your vision to life.
In this role you will:
* Be responsible for collaborating with our Business Development team to launch, optimise and scale new and existing international markets, channels, product range and services
* Work as part of a cross-functional squad with marketeers, product designers, UX researchers, data analysts, developers and testers
* Define, execute and iterate our expansion product road map
* Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape features and requirements for the road map
* Collaborate with designers and developers to rapidly design, prototype, test and iterate features to delight our users and improve conversion rates
* Use quantitative and qualitative evidence to validate, refine and prioritise features
* Communicate timelines and progress with stakeholders to ensure they are up to date and bought-into the development life cycle.
* Minimum of 2 years product management experience, ideally having worked in high growth teams in the e-commerce space
* Passionate about creating products that customers love and the craft of good product design and management, seeking to improve on best practice and bring new and better ways of working to the team.
* Customer-centric, empathetic and insight driven – combining quantitative and qualitative research to deeply understand and meet customer needs
* Proven experience of delivering results – with strong commercial judgement and decision making
* Analytically strong and able to use data skillfully to understand customers – with experience in using web analytics tools (ideally Google Analytics and/or Heap) and A/B tests to validate your hypotheses
* A strong communicator and collaborator – able to manage a wide group of stakeholders, understand their needs and sell your product vision
* You have led multiple new products or features through a product life cycle from ideation through to delivery and can demonstrate the positive business impact.
* Experience working as part of an agile / lean development team
* Evaluate delivered features to measure their impact and learn from how they performed. Develop detailed insights into user behaviour and use them to iterate rapidly.
Perks & benefits:
* 25 days holiday, plus your birthday and bank holidays (totalling 34 days per year)
* Free yoga classes twice a week
* Bloom & Go Wild trips (last year we went to Paris!)
* Free breakfast and a fully stocked kitchen and bar
* Health cash plan through Simplyhealth
* Pension contribution
* Season ticket loan
* Workplace nursery scheme
* Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
* Personal development budget
* Lunch and learns
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discounts on Blooms