NTUC Enterprise Co-operative Limited is the holding entity and single largest shareholder of the NTUC group of Social Enterprises. We aim to create a greater social force to do good by harnessing the capabilities of the social enterprises to meet pressing social needs in areas like health and eldercare, childcare, daily essentials, cooked food and financial services. Serving over two million customers, NTUC Enterprise wants to enable and empower all in Singapore to live better and more meaningful lives.
The NTUC Enterprise Centre of Excellence for Data, Digitalisation and Technology, and Shared Services leads the transformation of the NTUC Social Enterprises by leveraging digital technologies to become more nimble, adaptable and innovative in today’s digital age.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Perform product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle
- Conduct market research, generate product requirements and determine specifications
- Determine customers’ needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Analyze markets and bridge the gaps in organization between different groups
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- 3 to 5 years of experience in product management for B to C products
- Demonstrated launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management