Join our Winning Team as a Product Manager – Lead Conversion
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with like-minded people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Everything from annual company outings, to monthly new hire happy hours and being a dog friendly work place. And don’t forget about the gear! Every day you will see CARFAXers walking around the office sporting CARFAX t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more. Are you looking to join a company you’ll be proud to show off? If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today!
We are looking for an exceptional product professional to drive, conversion, and retention while delivering a world class product, Used Car Listing. Our team leads with a consumer first mentality to build product experiences that our users want to come back to – again and again – on all of their devices. You’ll apply your product management experience to help build loyal customers, increase conversion, and help more consumers buy used cars with confidence.
As a Product Manager – Lead Conversion, you will:
- Own the metrics and improvement efforts of traffic and conversion through evaluating acquisition funnels, prioritizing areas of improvement, and leading A/B testing to increase conversion rates.
- Develop product features that drive growth in conversation and retention.
- Lead cross-functional teams – including engineering, project management, design, analytics, and user research – in the ideation, UX design, technical development, and launch of innovative product features and enhancements.
- Make decisions based on qualitative and quantitative data
Translate product vision into detailed requirements for execution.
- Plan, prioritize and manage multiple efforts in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Must be available to be full-time on site in Centreville, location.
- 4+ years’ product management, product owner, or business analyst experience, ideally in a consumer focused product
- Experience running A/B tests with VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize, or similar framework
- Experience working with Agile software development teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias toward action and customer focused innovation. You thrive on challenges and not be deterred by difficult situations. You work proactively rather than reactively.
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication skills – able to manage stakeholders up, down, and sideways.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the details and drive clarity from ambiguity.