Join our Winning Team as a Product Manager – Consumer Notifications
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with like-minded people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Everything from annual company outings, to monthly new hire happy hours and being a dog friendly work place. And don’t forget about the gear! Every day you will see CARFAXers walking around the office sporting CARFAX t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more. Are you looking to join a company you’ll be proud to show off? If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today!
CARFAX offers a unique automotive shopping experience that helps millions of consumers find and purchase the right vehicle. As a Consumer Notifications Product Manager, you’ll apply your deep knowledge of push, email and SMS notifications to create a user retention strategy that drives repeat visitor behaviors and connections.
To do this, you’ll leverage qualitative user insights alongside our world-class quantitative analytics systems to develop, test, and iterate deeply empathetic product roadmaps that meaningfully improve the used car shopping experience.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Own the notifications strategy for product based alerts including the Notifications Engine and Push, SMS and Email channels for alerts.
- Lead cross-functional teams – including engineering, project management, design, analytics, and user research – in the ideation, UX design, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Make decisions based on quantitative and qualitative data. Deeply understand used car shopper needs, pain points, and behaviors, and transform that knowledge into a cohesive roadmap of features that aligns to company goals.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building data-driven consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Translate your product vision into user stories to rapidly iterate in our agile environment.
- Define metrics that inform the success of your products, monitor performance in real time, and determine a product roll-out strategy based on quantitative and user feedback.
- Understand CARFAX’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Must be available to be full-time on site in Centreville, location.
- 5+ years product management with an emphasis on consumer notifications (email/push/SMS) and optimization of engagement metrics to drive user retention and repeat visitors.
- Ability to integrate quantitative and qualitative user research at all stages of product development. Preference for working knowledge of design thinking methodologies and principles.
- Demonstrated track record of building consumer products that users love and drive high-impact results.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias toward action and customer focused innovation. You thrive on challenges and not be deterred by difficult situations. You work proactively rather than reactively.
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication skills – able to manage stakeholders up, down, and sideways.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the details and drive clarity from ambiguity.
- Proven ability to push forward on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for making decisions quickly in order to seize opportunities that lead to team success.