Talabat is bringing together the best professionals to make sure we deliver seamless experience to our customers and continue to lead in the global online food ordering industry.
Our Talabat Product Team is looking for a well-rounded and passionate Product Manager to step into the journey of revolutionizing the industry in the MENA region.
With the biggest footprint in the market, currently we have a team of 30 product professionals working alongside +120 engineers in our offices across GCC and Egypt.
At Talabat we take pride in building a Product Team that sets direction for our brand by introducing new functionalities and exciting features. When joining us, you will get a chance to work on initiatives like digital wallet, grocery delivery, growth, monetization, and many more.
Become an entrepreneur, strategist, technical visionary, cross-functional team leader, project manager, and customer advocate all rolled into one – join us as a Senior Product Manager.
● Solve difficult consumer problems with the help of data and face-to-face interaction.
● Work with the best in class team in the region.
● Impact the lives of millions and help them to live hassle free lives.
● Build a seamless experience for a product that is riding an exponential growth wave.
● Define, explain and iterate a product vision that is compelling to your users, team and stakeholders.
● Own your teams OKRs & roadmap, deciding on how to best achieve your objectives.
● Own the product discovery phase of your product area, conducting internal & external research and due diligence to identify new opportunities and/or pains to address.
● Work closely with a cross functional squad to prioritize your goals.
● Utilize recruitment data to predict market trends.
● At least 3 years of experience in digital product management.
● Experience translating business strategy and analysis into transactional based -B2C products.
● Solid experience in Agile product management.
● A degree in Computer Science or a related technical field is ideal but not required.
● You have demonstrated experience improving digital user interfaces through various tools and techniques.
● You’re going to be responsible for delivering an experience, so you must have worked on a product team focusing on web or mobile applications for a few years.
● You possess the ability to deliver on those insights obtained through customer research and interaction data by driving product vision and strategy.
● You have built and grown products in the cloud – you believe in the ability of data to power innovation.
● Working with our engineering teams, the vision you clearly articulated will need to turn into simple, intuitive experiences that serve our users’ needs.
● You have demonstrated record of success inventing and launching successful features with limited supervision and your level of abstract thinking and problem solving is sophisticated.