Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company.
Founded in 2013, Insurify recently raised $23 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
- ROLE DESCRIPTION
Drive the strategy and execution of Insurify’s key growth initiatives collaborating with Marketing, Partnerships, Engineering and Design teams.
- Develop and own the roadmap of key growth product initiatives such as the Insurify website, sign-up flow, onboarding, email campaigns, referral programs, and programs with strategic growth partners.
- Drive revenue growth through experimentation to maximize conversion rate and revenue per customer from idea through wireframe to finished product.
- Monitor growth and channel metrics on a daily basis and communicate impact of key initiatives.
- 1-3 years of growth product management experience, with proven track record of optimizing conversion funnels and driving growth.
- Expert in making decisions using insights and data.
- Experience with SQL, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Tableau, or other reporting and visualization tools.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design with a sense for high converting user flows.
- Results-oriented with strong communication skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture