A bit about Brevio
Brevio’s mission is to eliminate the current waste and inefficiency by replacing UK grant application forms with a single online system, similar to UCAS. The Brevio platform will act a bit like a dating website (pairing funders with eligible applicants), with further automation and value-added tools, such as an AI powered data insights package.
Our research, carried out with the University of Bath, was recently featured in the Telegraph and identified charities spend £1.1bn p/y writing grant applications – with 66% of these unsuccessful!
Brevio has completed the first year of its initial three-year funding round. Revenue is expected toward the end of year two. Brevio is currently in beta and moving from start-up to scaleup in 2020. The office is currently located at Spaces, and we are currently looking for something more scalable in Bath. We have a great team and are growing!
You’re a product manager
We’re looking for an experienced product manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious product manager. Brevio has been iterated via a series of MVPs over the last 12 months and is now at beta. You will manage Brevio’s product as we progress through pilot and beyond, building features from definition through to release. In other words, you’ll be:
- Taking a significant user need or pain-point and figuring what the solution might be
- Coordinating across complex dependencies to go from idea to successful implementation
- Collaborating with teams across Brevio and other stakeholders to align plans, unblock development, and communicate changes with Brevio customers
- Managing the feature set, working through the backlog, and identifying new features, while making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently, following data-driven decision-making and lean MVP principles
- Tracking and monitoring your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
As Brevio’s first (internal) product manager you will be an essential part of our team. You will report to the CEO, however our flat hierarchy means you’ll:
- Work closely with the external development agency (Storm), stakeholders, customers, and other Brevio staff to help define and deliver our product roadmap
- Communicate with the Brevio team to continuously improve how you work together, making sure everyone is productive, happy and efficient
- Spread your knowledge and mentor others within the team
- Given the early stage nature of Brevio (c.12-months) you will need to be highly flexible. You will be expected to support other team members carry out tasks that may not be product management from time to time.
Brevio is taking on a complex challenge involving systems and behavioural change across a sector. This role will suit someone who relishes a challenge, has a growth mindset, proactive in managing risk, self-disciplined, patient, kind, customer focused, and comfortable with agile cross-functional teamwork.
You should apply if:
- You’ve shipped world-class products in a fast-growing company before
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering
- You’re comfortable working in a team that deals with ambiguity every day
- You’re passionate about sharing your knowledge and continual personal development
- What we’re doing here at Brevio excites you!
Salary: Competitive & consummate with experience
Other benefits: yes, on discussion
Location: Spaces, Upper Borough Walls, Bath
To apply, please send a brief cover letter and your cv to email@example.com