We are extremely eager to hire for inclusion. We strive for a balanced team because we know this will have a huge impact on innovation and quality.
Born at Y Combinator in Silicon Valley, the incubator that helped develop Airbnb, Dropbox, and DoorDash, Taplytics envisions a world where every digital experience is as unique as you are.
To make that vision a reality, our software helps customers like Zappos, CBS, Equinox and RBC run A/B experiments on their mobile/web applications and marketing campaigns. Once armed with the results of these experiments, product managers and marketers can orchestrate personalized, incredibly impactful customer journeys—whether that means customizing the text in an email, the design of a mobile app, or the timing of a push notification. This way, each and every customer gets the custom treatment they deserve.
About the Role: Director, Product
Creating a successful product in the software business is a huge challenge, and for us it’s been such a rewarding experience. Over the past few years, our powerful experimentation tools have been applied to a much broader scope, allowing large enterprise businesses to test and deploy all sorts of digital experiences. But wait until we show you what we’re working on next!
Today we have a software development team of 20 engineers developing at full-speed. With such a large, successful and senior team working away, it’s time for us to invest in our product management function to match it. That’s where you come in.
We are off to a great start with a strong product/market fit, strong revenue/financials, a great culture and leaders who you’ll love to work with. Come join our team and help us build the Taplytics of tomorrow.
How you’ll make a huge impact:
- First and foremost be an incredible product manager yourself: Translate our company’s vision into a workable product by prioritizing the various components we need developed and balancing client needs with business needs
- Build out a professional product management function around you:Lead the ideation, research, design and further development of our products
- Own the development and communication of our product roadmap & strategy
- Oversee the effective planning and assignment of product tasks and deliverables
- Ensure the effectiveness of our sprints and evaluate results
- Make sure the product function is often openly communicating with other business leaders in our marketing/sales organizations and Engineering
- Work closely with the CEO/Co-Founder and VP Engineering
- Develop and manage our existing UX and Product team, and build the team to meet future demand
- Help us refine our current processes including improving our approach to continuous delivery, Agile methodology, and focus on building MVP
- Use the work your team does to inspire the rest of the company
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Robust experience in managing B2B enterprise SaaS products in a startup environment
- Years of experience managing people and 8+ years of experience in product management overall
- Previous experience developing software products
- Demonstrated success in working with Engineering teams
- Experience in leading and managing Product Management teams that have developed great software
- A track record of gaining the trust and respect of others in a company where folks are heavily invested in getting this right
- Experience in building a winning culture
- Sustained experience of managing multiple products and teams
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals at a fast-moving person company
What you’ll get from us:
At Taplytics, our small team works with some of the world’s best-known brands on very complex technical challenges. That means that you’ll be doing REAL, high-impact work that’ll add considerable weight to your resume.
The future at Taplytics is extremely bright, and by joining us at this early stage, you’ll be getting the opportunity to help us build and grow a company that we can all be proud of. Apply now and come join the fun!