Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 Million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach – one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions to recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-centered approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success.
TrueAccord beats traditional collection agencies because we collect more money owed to our clients with incredible consumer satisfaction. We have signed up many financial institutions and large companies as our clients and continue to grow.
Our growth introduces challenges of scale: we are synchronizing multiple ledgers through legacy interfaces, and we must continue to improve the reliability, scale, and time to market of these integrations. At the same time, clients challenge us with product requests that require additional discovery, scoping, and roadmapping – coupled with robust expectations management.
As the director of product management for enterprise growth, your role will be to run the team that builds, scales, and upgrades our client integrations and discovers and champions the buildout of new client-facing products to enable our growth. This team will expand and update our integrations strategy and roadmap, identify opportunities to scale and parallelize integrations, and solve tactical issues arising from these complex integrations. It will also engage with clients on new product build-outs and work with other PM teams, Engineering, Sales, Client Success, and Implementations to deliver those on time and with high quality.
- Lead a small but growing team of product managers focused on enterprise integrations and related new products (currently 1 direct report)
- Be the voice of our enterprise clients and their customers to understand how to improve, simplify, and speed up our time to market on complex integrations
- Develop, execute, and own our multi-year client integration roadmap; define and track relevant business targets.
- Nurture a team of subject matter experts on client integrations, known gaps and errors, and build and deliver on a roadmap to constantly close those gaps.
- Lead the product team to deeply understand customer needs, new integrations and products, translating those into innovative programs, initiatives, and feature specifications
- Work with key cross-functional stakeholders to define, develop and execute the vision, roadmap, and performance metrics for improved client integrations and new products
- Validate and prioritize feature requests, guiding the team in making intelligent and pragmatic trade-offs
- Own delivery of product initiatives bridging technical and business requirements from end to end, collaborating with Engineering, Client Success, Operations, Legal, and UX teams and any partner engagements necessary for the on-time launch of the product
- Lead extensive framework of experimentation in order to drive customer impact
- 5+ years in B2B/enterprise Product Management, with 1+ years leading product management teams
- Exceptional external / client facing written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Experience presenting to C-level leadership
- Proven track-record in end-to-end ownership of bringing new products to market and delivering results in the context of a growth stage company
- Experience working with large enterprise level clients.
- Experience with highly regulated products and financial services highly desired
- Experience working closely with engineering to own and dive deep into backlogs, manage trade offs, confirm definition of complete, and fully outline technical details
- Experience with legacy technical integrations, ETL and data transformations a big plus
- A goal-driven and detail-oriented approach to product management with experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects to meet deadlines
- Impeccable project management skills: ability to juggle multiple workstreams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and has a newly opened a location of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.