Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach – one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been waiting for change.
TrueAccord beats traditional collection agencies because we collect more money owed to our clients with incredible consumer satisfaction. We do so because our automated system contacts consumers the way they want to be contacted, adjusting channel, content, and offer tactics according to consumer behavior and cooperating with them to find a solution that works for them.
While our system learns on its own, new clients, products, and other issues require manual intervention. We need to constantly “teach” the system to identify new behaviors and respond to them as well as add new tools including new channels (e.g. chat), context-aware content, improve ML models and so on.
As the product manager for product performance, your role will be to constantly identify performance issues connected to individual clients and create a roadmap to overcome them, as well as constantly deliver broad improvement in our performance by adding capabilities and tuning our system. You will become an expert in the underlying data and the inner workings of the biggest and best performing ML-based system deployed in the market today.
You will work closely with Engineering, Design, Client Success, and Data Science to launch and iterate on innovative ideas to delight our clients, service our customers, and beat our competitors while furthering our vision to radically change the debt collection industry.
- Be the voice of our enterprise clients and their customers to understand how to tune and improve our collection performance on their portfolio
- Act as the subject matter expert and communicate TrueAccord’s product offering and product performance initiatives both internally and externally
- Communicate with clients to solicit direct feedback on product and feature development
- Work with key stakeholders to define, develop and execute the vision, roadmap, and performance metrics for improved product performance
- Perform detailed analysis on existing and new features to make informed, data driven decisions, and run experiments to produce data-driven development.
- Own delivery of product initiatives from end to end, collaborating with engineering, client success, and UX teams
- Prioritize feature requests, guiding the team in making intelligent and pragmatic trade-offs
- 3+ years in Product Management
- Exceptional external / client facing written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with large enterprise level clients
- Experience with highly regulated products highly desired
- Experience with marketing automation systems a big plus
- Exceptional data analysis skills: you’re able to derive insights on what will move the needle on performance metrics
- A goal-driven and detail-oriented approach to product management
- Impeccable project management skills: ability to juggle multiple work-streams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat
- Experience working with bank partners
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and has a newly opened a location of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.