Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach – one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been waiting for change.
TrueAccord beats traditional collection agencies because we collect more money owed to our clients with incredible consumer satisfaction. We do so because our automated system contacts consumers the way they want to be contacted, adjusting channel, content, and offer tactics according to consumer behavior and cooperating with them to find a solution that works for them.
Consumers in debt navigate a difficult situation. Their cash flow is often unpredictable, they juggle multiple debts to various creditors, and keeping track of their obligations is exhausting. As we hit scale, we see more and more consumers with multiple debts and payment arrangements on our platform and we’d like to help them be successful.
As the product manager for the consumer lifecycle, your job will be to identify, build, and optimize tools and experiences that help consumers successfully pay debts that we are servicing. You will handle payment plan negotiations, multiple active accounts for a single consumer, payment plan customizations, and other elements that promote consumers’ repayment success.
You will work closely with Engineering, Design, Client Success, and Data Science to launch and iterate on innovative ideas to delight our customers and promote repayment rates while furthering our vision to radically change the debt collection industry.
- Be the voice of our customers to understand how to tune and improve our user experience and repayment experience to promote repayment rates
- Act as the subject matter expert and communicate TrueAccord’s product offering and product performance initiatives both internally and externally
- Communicate with customers to solicit direct feedback on product and feature development
- Work with key stakeholders to define, develop and execute the vision, roadmap, and performance metrics for better consumer success
- Perform detailed analysis on existing and new features to make informed, data driven decisions, and run experiments to produce data-driven development
- Own delivery of product initiatives from end to end, collaborating with engineering, client success, and UX teams
- Prioritize feature requests, guiding the team in making intelligent and pragmatic trade-offs
- 3+ years in Product Management building mobile-first, consumer facing products at scale
- Exceptional externally and internally facing written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Experience with highly regulated products highly desired
- Experience with payment systems and options highly desired
- Exceptional data analysis skills: you’re able to derive insights on what will move the needle on performance metrics
- Strong UX skills and passion for well designed experiences that deliver measurable results
- A goal-driven and detail-oriented approach to product management
- Impeccable project management skills: ability to juggle multiple work-streams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and has a newly opened a location of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.