Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach – one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been waiting for change.
This is an opportunity to disrupt an industry ripe for change, and we are looking for you to drive the product suite enabling and reinforcing that change. We are looking for a visionary, accomplished product leader, who embraces our mission and the opportunity to help people in difficult financial situations. Someone who wants to provide that help through best of breed customer experience and data-driven methodologies. Someone who wants to lead change in an antiquated industry from the inside.
- Define product vision and strategy that enable TrueAccord to consistently stay ahead of our industry and competitors, meet current and future consumers’ and creditors’ needs as well as regulatory guidance, scale our business, and deliver on our mission
- Develop and lead a data-driven process to identify, prioritize, and evaluate product initiatives and build our product roadmap
- Drive the implementation of the product roadmap by partnering closely with our engineering, operations, client success, and data teams
- Serve as a strong advocate for a product-centric culture, our mission, and continued innovation and product excellence
- Develop and manage the goals and metrics that encompass each part of our business
- Manage a diverse Product team including product managers, UX designers, and content specialists
- Continuously communicate with internal and external stakeholders to collect feedback, prioritize needs, and explain our short and long term product goals
- Evaluate and improve processes for content management and other complex tasks to increase the speed of innovation and the product’s ability to respond to developments in market needs and company strategy
- 3+ years running product teams at executive level
- Demonstrably excellent communication and influence skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate
- TrueAccord’s past, current, and potential future strategy including potential product expansion areas
- Demonstrated ability to develop a product vision and execute to make that vision a reality
- Experience with, or good understanding of, automated marketing and sales tools
- Extremely strong analytical and data-driven thinker able to understand the intricate details of our decision engine, data infrastructure, user experience, and regulatory environment
- Prior experience creating, launching, building, and scaling customer-centric products
- Demonstrated passion for building high-quality user experiences and a commitment to product excellence
- Experience hiring, managing, and mentoring high performance organizations
- Experience with highly regulated industries is a big plus
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and has a newly opened a location of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.