Head of Product Marketing – ICIS – London
You will enhance the brand of our products. You will engage with the target audience by positioning products clearly, effectively and right on target. You will make our products stand out from everyone else’s in the marketplace. Join today and take your career to the next level.
ICIS is wholly owned by Reed Business information (RBI). RBI provides information and online data services to business professionals worldwide.
Reports to Marketing Director, the role is based in London.
• Build a compelling value proposition for products, services and corporate brand. Articulate it to customers. Develop and own product positioning and messaging.
• Develop effective brand recognition strategies, particularly for newer products.
• Align with all relevant business partners’ -product management, sales, content teams etc.
• Maintain and drive the competitive landscape. Track progress, understand target markets and identify insights to inform product strategies.
• Win/loss analysis
• Create innovative, integrated marketing comms launch plans
• Deep understanding of buyer needs, preferences, use cases, methods and criteria
• Outstanding communicator
• Ability to translate complexity into creative, intuitive content and programmes
• Comfortable with fast-paced, ambiguous environments
Global Marketing at RBI
Our strong global brands hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI people are focussed on innovation, collaboration and solving business problems. The Global Marketing team is passionate about delighting our customers through modern marketing communications initiatives that are profitable and connect deeply.
Exceptional Salary & Benefits
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information provides information and online data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RBI General Benefits Package:
– Pension Scheme
– 29 Days Holiday
– Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
– Life Insurance (4x salary)
– Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
– Competitive Salaries