Everyday Health Professional is seeking a Senior Manager of Product Management to help lead the growth of revenue products for MedPagetoday.com. In this role you will be responsible for defining and building innovative ad experiences targeted towards our core audience of healthcare professionals.
You at Everyday Health:
You love being a product person who builds revenue products that resonate with advertising and agency partners. You have experience at a media company or online content publisher and you have proven experience in improving a product to support revenue growth. You are highly motivated to explore, develop, and launch new products and internal tools that will engage our professional audience.
As a hands-on product management professional, you bring broad product management skills and discipline to the table. You love partnering and working with others, and you figure out ways to collaborate with cross-functional teams. You are analytical and strategic in the way you solve problems. You can easily jump between day-to-day tactics and long-term vision building. You have a good business sense and understand how products can affect, influence and improve the business. You’ll push for what is right for the business while being laser-focused on – and passionate about – the user experience.
- Help define ad product vision and strategy, and build consensus among multiple teams such as engineering, design, sales, marketing, business intelligence and business development
- Own and drive individual ad products, features and initiatives (small and large) through full lifecycle – from ideation to launch, then nurturing it through continued iteration and growth
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (editorial, technology, design, sales, marketing and project management) to help create product roadmaps, business and functional requirements, high level wireframes and prototypes
- Lead day-to-day product development efforts with development team using Agile methodologies
- Evaluate and communicate success of product initiatives
- 4-5 years of product experience within an online media or online content publisher
- Experience in building and launching ad products – a strong knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem including Google Ad Manager, Moat, and targeting technologies
- A curious and highly motivated self-starter who can work effectively with our sales, marketing and development teams
- An ability to balance revenue generation with creating compelling user-centric digital and interactive experiences
- Exceptional at working with and analyzing user metrics and turning them into actionable insights
- A strong communicator with great written and verbal skills
- Detail and results oriented, able to convey requirements to development and analyze data to justify product decisions
- Up to date and knowledgeable about the latest trends, innovations and best practices in the interactive space
- A team player who can easily collaborate
- Experience within the healthcare and/or physician space a strong plus
About Everyday Health:
Everyday Health Group (EHG), a recognized leader in patient and provider education, attracts an engaged audience of over 46 million health consumers and over 780,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians to its premier health and wellness websites. EHG combines social listening data and analytics expertise to deliver highly personalized healthcare consumer content and effective patient engagement solutions. EHG’s vision is to drive better clinical and health outcomes through decision-making informed by highly relevant data and analytics. Healthcare professionals and consumers are empowered with trusted content and services through the Everyday Health Group’s flagship brands including Everyday Health®, What to Expect®, MedPage Today®, Health eCareers®, PRIME® Education and our exclusive partnership with MayoClinic.org® and The Mayo Clinic Diet.®
Everyday Health Group is a division of J2 Global Inc. (NASDAQ: JCOM), and is headquartered in New York City.