We are pioneers in the online social gaming experience, with innovative technology and dynamic challenges. We own and operate several market-leading brands in the largest markets in the world and have about 500 team members globally, all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. We’ve been disrupting online social casino and poker gaming since 2010 and bringing fun and excitement to millions of customers. At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
About The Role
Chumba Casino has been growing rapidly and our BI Manager needs some help as things show no sign of slowing down! We need a Live Services Product Manager to help us become a world class casino business by taking best practices from social gaming, Real Money Gaming and consumer behaviour and applying them to the Chumba Casino live offering.
We’re flexible on the location for this position, the role can be based in Toronto CA, Perth AUS, or Malta.
On a day to day basis, you’ll
- Build a game economy. You’ll model, tune, balance, and monitor key economy parameters to increase revenue and create a fun and engaging game experience.
- Use analytics tools to understand player behaviour. Where could their experience be improved? Could we change creative and content to improve player retention? What makes them happy?
- Optimise the performance of meta-features through A/B testing, forecasting modelling and funnel analysis
- Use your expert understanding of our players to create new incentives, working with the Product, Customer Service and Analytics teams to work out what will succeed and what will fail and why.
We’re looking for someone proactive, self motivated and logical with experience in casino gaming (land based, real money gaming or social casinos).
We think you’ll also need:
- Product Management experience within social gaming
Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills. You can find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Tableau, Excel, statistical analysis and other business intelligence tools
- Advanced business analysis skills. You can simplify complex problems and processes into component parts and explore and evaluate them systematically. You are able to efficiently communicate business requirements.
- Experience in optimising product features after release through multivariate testing and data-driven iteration
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply now.
We’ll be in touch soon.