We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Product Manager (m/f/x) that has worked in the digital advertising environment before and has a strong technical background to bring plista´s programmatic products to the next level. You will be our expert for our selfservice products and clients which have a direct revenue impact. Working with our internal and external stakeholders you will identify product opportunities and prioritize all your products on the product roadmap. You have the chance to work in an international environment with agile development methods and grow further both personally and professionally.
– Serve as Product Owner on a cross functional team including developers, QA and UX designer
– Oversee the planning, development and design from product initiation decision through the end of the product life cycle
– Involved in all aspects of product development: concepting meeting, UX reviews, feature requirements refinement, testing etc.
– Prioritize new features for development and maintain the backlog
– Establish the vision of your product together with your team
– Coordinate with International Business Development and Marketing to successfully roll out your product in new markets
– Responsible for managing market research and opportunity assessment on new ideas and concepts
– Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and establish consistent, effective feedback loops with key markets to collect product feedback
– Be the visible advocate for your products internally and externally
– Relevant work experience in a product management role, preferably with a focus on agency clients/ digital advertising products
– Experience with Scrum and agile coaching
– Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and (tech-driven environment)
that has experienced working in the advertising / media would be a plus (good to have)
– Outstanding analytical, and problem-solving abilities
– Intellectual curiosity, passion for learning new technology
– Proven ability to build and manage tech products and manage conflicting product priorities
– Finished degree in Business Administration, Cor related discipline
– Excellent English skills
What we offer
– A committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media
– Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
– Organizational mindfulness and a sustainable management
– Healthy team lunch, beverages and fresh fruit daily
– Company sports such as yoga & cross fit
– A family-friendly company with its own company daycare
– Company events and trips
– Great office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with lots of space for creative work
– Excellent development and career opportunities
Any more questions?
plista is a global platform for data-driven native advertising in premium editorial environments and offers advertisers and publishers direct, single-source access to a broad portfolio of native solutions. With its proprietary real-time Recommendation Technology, plista is able to deliver both content and advertising that matches users’ individual interests – across all channels and devices. plista’s native ad formats stand out through their strong engagement character and enable advertisers to efficiently target audiences along the entire sales funnel. At the same time, thousands of premium publishers are working successfully with plista in order to achieve outstanding content monetization, increased website stickiness and sustainable traffic growth.
Have we caught your interest? Find out more about plista here: www.plista.com/career
Please send your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.