CONTRACT – Starting 16th March for 3 months, outside of IR35.
Elsewhen is a London based studio designing digital products & services. Working with global companies across a number of regions, we design new customer experiences that solve business and consumer problems. Elsewhen brings a deep understanding of the product lifecycle, coupled with experience in integrating startup methodologies into corporate business.
Our culture is a balance between autonomy and collaboration, insight and intuition, work and life. We’re ambitious and hard working but we make sure to get home on time. We have two dogs. And we think you’ll like working here.
Come join the team — https://www.elsewhen.com
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Contract Senior Product Manager with proven ability to develop, ship and test product features while creating a long term strategic direction.
You will work with our client, a well funded Insure-Tech startup on a mission to disrupt how business insurance works. You will get to sort and prioritise new product features, design your hypotheses and ship them to real users.
Alongside business stakeholders, you will gather user’s needs, identify pain points and use them to shape the future of a core business vertical based on real-world needs.
The right candidate will demonstrate strategic thinking, experience running engaging workshops, resulting in clear, validated propositions, alongside proven ability to take full ownership on delivery.
We are also looking for a person who recognises themselves with these items below:
- Experience working with senior stakeholders, designing long term strategic view for the product
- Experience working into a backlog, delivering and testing hypotheses
- Experience running user interviews, ideation sessions and facilitating workshops
- Can combine qualitative and quantitative research
- Able to articulate strategic roadmap to C-level stakeholders
- Worked directly with engineering and design teams
- Worked in top tier product/tech organisation
- Previous life in a consultancy
If you also have some of these under your belt that’s a bonus:
- Previous life in a startup / InsureTech