Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of Product Manager – Revenue located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
As a Product Manager – Revenue you will be joining the product team behind JOOX – the leading music streaming application who has changed the way users listen to music in Southeast Asia.
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented person, who’s passionate about music and hugely creative, with great understanding of marketing and has experience working in high performing campaigns touching millions of people daily across multiple media channels.
This position requires working in a cross-functional regional team to support revenue growth strategies, planning and operation across Southeast Asia, mainly on the JOOX mobile app platform, but also on web desktop and web mobile
- Help develop a unified revenue growth strategy across all 7 countries where JOOX is present, focusing on JOOX VIP subscription, while also supporting projects for brands like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Shell and Unilever
- Work closely with JOOX design, development, product operations and marketing teams to prioritize and execute the strategy, defining and pushing campaigns forward
- Develop, maintain, execute and track weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly campaigns calendar
- Track all important metrics to assess campaigns performances and establish constant optimization processes
- Support the development of revenue related features, discovering revenue growth opportunities and delivering a final product that enables those opportunities to become a reality
- Negotiate and control timelines and deliverables across teams in 8 different countries – this includes also a team in China
- Identify high potential initiatives in each country and champion their rollout to all other countries
- Outline clear objectives, KPIs, ROIs and test/rollout plans, report on post-launch performance, revenue forecasts, learnings and next steps
- Standardize processes and offerings across the region, while identifying and leveraging local nuances
- Manage supporting team members, their tasks and deliverables
- 5+ years related experience on digital/performance marketing or digital product management
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Management, Engineering, or fields related to digital products/services/media. MBA is a plus
- Excellent project management, communication & leadership skills to supervise those involved with each stage of the projects
- Ability to focus on specific goals while also multi-tasking
- Must think out-of-the box, be strategic and able to execute in high-level of detail
- Energetic, creative and resilient with a passion to work in an ever changing industry with highly dynamic people
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously under intense deadlines (“getting things done” kind of person)
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Mandarin fluency is definitely a plus
- Comfortable working within a multinational team and traveling abroad on a monthly/bi-monthly basis
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
8 T One Building, 10th, 11th, 12th Floor (Unit 4-5), Soi Sukhumvit 40, Sukhumvit Road, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
TEL. 02-833-3000 FAX. 02-833-3113 EMAIL. Recruitment@tencent.co.th