Drive the creation, development and improvement of our range of digital products based on member, supporter and volunteer needs, as well as organisational goals.
Act as the user champion for key Ramblers digital products, ensuring the best possible experience for those users.
Work with relevant internal stakeholder teams as well as volunteers and external user representative groups to prioritise the most valuable features and functionality improvements for our products.
- Educated to degree level, or experience that demonstrates equivalent analytical and management skills.
- At least three years’ experience of effectively managing multiple digital products and services in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of good practice in digital product design and development.
- Experience of designing and developing mobile applications and mobile-first web applications.
- Excellent and up-to-date grasp of digital technologies, user experience design and research techniques, and the effective use of them.
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly to communicate technical solutions and their benefits, limits and risks in accessible language to stakeholders with varying technical understanding.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Excellent team-working, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at using a range of digital systems, applications, software and websites.
- Demonstrable experience of using data and research to inform development, turning user insight into actions that improve outcomes.