We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive the development of the world’s largest competitive gaming platform.
Our mission is to power the community, to bring the best competitive experiences to the world for gamers, game developers and community organizers.
You will work closely with our team of engineers, designers and data scientists to ship products that create transformational experiences for millions of gamers.
You’ll work together with VP of Product to define goals, strategy and execute on your roadmap to deliver impactful results
- Drive the ideation of your product, development and launching innovative products together with your team of engineers, designers, researchers and analysts.
- Define the short and long-term goals & vision of your product, strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and execute on opportunities to develop new features and products.
- Lead and inspire your peers to successfully bring your product to life.
- Ability to ideate and design simple UI and UX wireframes to visually communicate your ideas.
- Define and analyse critical metrics to measure the impact of your product.
- Ensure the team embraces a balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing support.
- Formulate clear hypotheses and validate them through qualitative and quantitative methods such as user feedback and A/B testing.
- Mentor and coach other product managers.
What we are looking for…
- Significant experience working as a product manager, or similar role, with high performing teams that have shipped products.
- Experience working with agile development teams to build software.
- You are a radical thinker paired with strong execution – you can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- You are a creative problem solver – you are able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- You have led teams through product discovery, rapid prototyping, and experimentation.
- You are able to set goals and articulate the desired outcomes and work collaboratively to achieve these goals.
- You are comfortable participating and collaborating in technical discussions with the engineering teams.
- Massive plus if you are a former: engineer, designer, startup founder, competitive gamer.